This October 18-27, 2018 a group from WestGate Church will be traveling to Israel to not only see, but experience first-hand the geography and culture of the Bible.
This will include time in Jerusalem, Jericho, the Wailing Wall, the Garden of Gethsemane, and much more. Stand where Jesus stood, travel to the cities He travelled to, and experience the world of the earliest Christ followers. You’ll never read the Bible the same.
The cost is $1500 for the land/tour package and $2600 for the tour package + airfare. The latter package includes:
- Flights SFO / Tel Aviv / SFO
- Transfer of arrival and departure
- 6 full days with a guide, a seminary professor and WestGate Church pastor
- Tickets to historical places
- Gratuities and tips for hotel porters and airport
- 7 hotel nights with meals
If you’re interested, or would like more information, come to our informational meeting.
(subject to change)
10/18 - San Francisco / Tel Aviv
10/21 - Caesarea / Megiddo Nazareth / Capernaum
10/22 - Bethsaida / Banias-Cesarea de Filipo
10/23 - Baptisms in the Jordan River / Bet Shean / Siquen Well of Jacob / Jericho / Jerusalem
10/24 - Mount of Olives / Garden of Getsemani
10/25 - Western Wall / Temple of Herod / The Empty Tomb of Christ / Via Dolorosa
10/26 - Museum of the Holocaust / Qumran / Dead Sea / Shopping in Old Jerusalem
10/27 - Jerusalem / Tel Aviv / San Francisco
TO JOIN THE TRIP:
1. Contact Alannah Price at 408-414-3017 or Email email@example.com to acquire a trip application.
2. Submit $350.00 as registration deposit (in the case of withdrawal, the value will not be refunded) with trip application.
3. Pay the total value of the trip by September 7, 2018 (payment schedule will be calculated at registration).