EMOTIONALLY HEALTHY SPIRITUALITY CLASS
What if….emotional maturity and spiritual maturity are inseparable. What if it is simply not possible to be spiritually mature while remaining emotionally immature?
Emotionally Healthy Spirituality and Relationship Skills 2.0 are two 9-week courses which can be taken in order or individually. Their goal is to equip people to deal with the frustrations of life, the busyness of life, and the overwhelming nature of life and give people simple and practical tools to connect with God and live out an emotionally-healthy spiritual life.
The EH Spirituality Course:
- directly addresses the reality that emotional maturity and spiritual maturity are inseparable. It is not possible to be spiritually mature while remaining emotionally immature.
- equips people to develop a personal, first-hand relationship with Jesus by incorporating stillness, silence and Scripture as daily life rhythms.
The EH Spirituality Course moves people through 8 powerful life changing sessions:
- The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
- Know Yourself That You May Know God
- Going Back in Order to Go Forward
- Journey Through the Wall
- Enlarge Your Soul Through Grief and Loss
- Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office and Sabbath
- Grow Into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
- Go the Next Step to Develop a “Rule of Life”
In the process, the goal is to know yourself better so that you might know God better.
Emotionally Healthy Spirituality:
SEPT 14 – NOV 9
Relationship Skills 2.0:
SEPT 18 – NOV 6