Preschool Movie Night
Attention parents of preschoolers! Come to our end-of-summer Preschool Movie night.
We’ll have a potluck dinner, a family craft time, a photo-booth, plenty of time for the kids to play together. And, we're even built in a time for parents to have a chance to have some actual adult conversation. With OTHER ADULTS. We know. Too good to be true.
There is no better way to end summer than with one final camping trip! Only this camping trip is no stress and all fun. And it's inside.
HOW TO JOIN THE AWESOME LOW-STRESS FUN
- RSVP to come (click on the button to the right)
- Come to the Saratoga Gym at 5pm on August 4th
- Bring a dish to share for the potluck dinner
- Bring your favorite camping blankets or sleeping bags.
- Get cozy under the stars! (Actual stars not provided)